Our client is a fast-paced, innovative technology company creating solutions that help public safety agencies around the world. Their emergency response applications help first responders save lives and manage critical incidents effectively. When you join, your work matters. It saves lives and puts you in partnership with first responders to help make the world a safer place.
Remote with very occasional travel for full team get-togethers
Up to 135K (potentially higher for an exceptional fit candidate)
Our client provides an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is strongly preferred
REQUIRED FOR NATIVE ANDROID APP DEVELOPER
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience with native Android application development (client side)
- Substantial Kotlin programming language experience
- Experience with large scale commercial Android app development
- A strong understanding of Computer Science principles
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Be responsible for the design, development, automated testing, and delivery of a suite of Android applications.
- Grow and maintain full knowledge of the Android Platform
- Contribute to design/brainstorming sessions regarding available methods on the Android Platform
- Work with other teams responsible for the shared components used by the Android applications, maximizing the reuse of code both among Android applications as well as code that is shared with other platforms such as web, Windows, iOS, and servers.
- If desired, grow as a developer into new areas.
- For instance, you could learn SPA (Single Page Application) development using HTML5
- You could learn C#, SQL Server, .NET, and asynchronous programming patterns for server side development
- You could gain first-hand understanding of the needs of markets, interact with customers, document workflows, and design full applications
Native Android | Kotlin | Android Components | Remote | 3844
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.