You will be contributing to a broadband fiber optic infrastructure program that will allow ISPs to bring affordable, robust, high-speed broadband Internet to homes and businesses in underserved/unserved population areas.
Our client is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI. You are welcome to work on site in their facilities. Or you may work 100% remote, provided you agree to use one of our client's laptop computers for development.
Up to $60/hour W-2
As a W-2 employee of Stout Systems, you will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance as well as paid holidays.
If you are an officer of your own contracting entity, this opportunity may be available on a corp-to-corp.
REQUIRED FOR FULL STACK PYTHON WEB ENGINEER
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar full stack development role
- Fluency in Python
- Knowledge of shell scripting, Linux system utilities, network and application protocols
- Solid SQL skills (Oracle, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL)
- Experience with the Django framework
- Experience working with REST APIs
EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Network Engineering:
- experience with snmp
- experience with optical gear
- experience with NMS platforms
- knowledge of networking concepts and protocols
- Web development:
- experience with React
- zenpack development for R9 ADVA gear
- experience with Zenoss 4.6.x
- experience with Python2
- experience with database schema design
- experience with Oracle
- experience with graphite and or similar tools
- knowledge of timeseries databases
- knowledge or experience with elastic stack (ELK)
- ETL Development
- multiple systems involved that will need integration (i.e. oracle, netsuite, device configurations) each with different interfaces/APIs
- experience with perl
- Sys Admin/DevOps:
- setup/configuration/management of NMS
- experience with ansible (or other CFM systems like salt or puppet)
- knowledge of release management/deployment process and best practices (i.e. 12factor apps)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Evaluate requirements for new web-based applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Develop, test, and document web-based applications and supporting back-end systems
- Work with APIs and other data sources to integrate with ticketing, monitoring, and other enterprise data systems.
Python | Django | Linux | Shell Scripting | Network Protocols | Application Protocols| SQL| REST API | Remote | 3845
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.