Our client designs high-performance analog, digital, serial and FPGA I/O solutions for industrial and defense applications.
The ideal candidate comes from a solid technical background and has worked in sales or sales support at an electrical contractor house.
$50K to $60K plus 5% to 10% target commission
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR INSIDE SALES REP - ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
- Minimum one year of experience in an inside sales rep role for a similar product OR experience in an electronics role plus some sales support experience
- Because our client works with defense contractors, you must be a U.S. Citizen
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Associates degree or higher in sales, business or electronics
- Experience with deployment of models across languages
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE INCLUDE
- Assist callers with product selection.
- Preparing quotes. Respond to email requests and online chat.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers in servicing customers and sales representative in the field.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts. Solicit new accounts. Build rapport.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment. Communicate expected delivery dates. Explain stock-outs.
Inside Sales Representative | Sales Support | Technical Sales | 3872
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.