When not deploying new installations, you will assist with product development and customer support.
Up to 30-40% travel with some of that being international.
Ann Arbor, MI area.
When not traveling, this role is 100% onsite.
$60K - $100K depending on skills and experience
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or materials science
- Previous experience in a Product Support / Field Service Engineer role
- Proficient with Windows-based PC's, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with computer and instrument parts (requires dexterity and good vision) and able to work in tight spaces (e.g. during installations at customer sites).
- To be successful in this role, you must be self-driven and results-oriented with a proven ability to multitask while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- The successful candidate will additionally be personable and outgoing with a positive approach to work and life.
- Experience with thin-film deposition processes and techniques is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with vacuum technology is preferred, but not required.
Product Support | Field Service | Thin Film | 3851
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.