This role offers variety, challenges, and the opportunity to grow professionally.
Our client is a Fortune 1000 company that prides itself on building value in its employees and promoting from within.
This is a fully remote role. Our client is headquartered in the eastern time zone.
$80K to $120K commensurate with experience plus a target 10% bonus.
Our client offers an excellent benefit package.
REQUIRED FOR WORKDAY INTEGRATION ENGINEER
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Workday developing integration solutions and reports
- Solid experience with Workday Studio is required
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with XML programming, including XPATH, XSLT, WSDL, and XML Schemas
- Experience with EIB, Core Connector, Custom Reports, BIRT, Calc Fields and Business Processes
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE GREAT
- Experience building integrations between Workday and payroll systems, iCIMS, and benefits vendors
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Serve as the technical lead for for Workday integrations
- Create Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions across multiple types and areas of integration
- Document technical specifications to support applications, develop test plans and perform unit testing
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents
- Troubleshoot integration issues across applications with in-depth expertise in Workday solutions
- Participate in tasks/integration activities across multiple projects across the entire application landscape
Workday | Workday Studio | Web Service Integration | SOAP | REST | XML | XPATH | XSLT | WSDL | EIB | Core Connector | BIRT | Remote | 3881
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.