Our client is a fast-growing AI company that is addressing real-world challenges in the Health Care industry. They have beautiful offices in downtown Ann Arbor. Employees are well compensated, promoted from within, and encouraged to grow professionally as part of their jobs. The culture is relaxed. The PTO is generous.
Ann Arbor Michigan
This role will be performed fully on site.
$80K to $95K commensurate with education, training and relevant professional experience. Excellent, comprehensive benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SYS ADMIN/DATA CONVERSION ENGINEER
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a Systems Administrator role
- Solid Windows server and workstation administration experience
- Strong experience with Hyper-V
- Minimum of one professional certification in your field such as MTA, MCSA, Security+, Network+
- Solid experience with InfoSec
- Experience with Azure/365
- This position also requires an interest and aptitude for working with SQL Data (including learning to perform tasks such as writing SQL queries, loading data, manipulating data, analyzing data, etc.)
- Familiar with basic computer hardware tasks such as adding RAM and disks to server, putting servers in racks, transporting servers. You must be very comfortable lifting 50 pounds.
- The ideal candidate is highly organized and a stickler for details.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with SQL
- MS SQL Server certification
- Familiarity with healthcare data compliance
SQL | SQL Server | SQL Query | Data Loading | Data Manipulation | Data Analysis | Windows Servers | Windows Workstations | Systems Administration | Hyper V | Computer Hardware | 3900 | InfoSec
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.