The Network Engineer will build and implement network systems across the enterprise. This includes the planning, installation, configuration, maintenance, support, and optimization of all wide area network connections, data center networks, local area networks, associated software, and communication links. This person will also troubleshoot network performance issues, analyze network traffic, and leverage network security tools and components to improve the IT Security posture of the enterprise.
Seneca Falls, NY.
Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates.
$80K to $100K, commensurate with experience. This is a bonus eligible opportunity.
- 5 - 7 years of experience with network management and analysis tools, including Cisco Prime, ipMonitor, and NetFlow.
- Expert knowledge of current generation network hardware, including routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), firewalls (Palo Alto), content filters (Palo Alto), and load-balancers (Citrix).
- Ability to design, setup, configure complex switching environments and wireless networking (Cisco) that supports various secured configurations.
- CCNA certification.
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Unified Communication Manager and Cisco Call Manager Express.
- Knowledge and previous experience with VoIP infrastructure.
- Experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP & BGP preferred.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, VoIP, LAN, WAN, frame relay, xDSL, TCP/IP, ATM, T1,802.11x, and so on.
Network Engineer| Cisco | Infrastructure | 3905
To view more opportunities, please visit https://www.stoutsystems.com/jobs.
We host free career webinars every week at https://www.stoutsystems.com/events