The ideal candidate will manage all operational and strategic aspects of our client's network, voice and video services, including managing staffing requirements, optimizing processes and technology, and ensuring a highly available service offering. A qualified individual will also be accountable in providing leadership to develop, manage and lead execution of a multi-year roadmap covering all network services leveraged by the global enterprise.
Seneca Falls, NY. This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work remotely a couple of days per week.
Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates.
Up to $155K commensurate with experience. This is a bonus eligible opportunity.
- 7+ years of experience managing or directing a network infrastructure with a global customer base.
- Strong experience in Global IT infrastructure strategy planning and development, personnel management, operational management and vendor/solutions management.
- Strong technical knowledge of Cisco technologies covering scale as large as enterprise data centers down to small remote branch offices.
- Strong technical knowledge of modern firewall platforms and related architecture such as Palo Alto or Checkpoint.
- Strong technical knowledge of web application firewall/gateway/proxy technologies such as Citrix NetScaler,
- Strong written and communicational skills with emphasis on communication across regional / cultural boundaries.
- Experience leading an organization which provides outsourced services.
- Certifications related to ITIL, VBLSS, Black Belt, etc. are a plus.
- Work closely with individuals at all levels of the information technology organization and business partners (executives, peers, staff members, individual contributors, cross-functional team members) in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the global organization.
- Plan, coordinate and direct all activities of the network services team, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions across multiple global locations.
- Understand the organizational goals and objectives with the ability to recommend options and ultimately design and lead the implementation of selected solutions to support those goals and objectives.
- Develop, review and optimize budgets while ensuring that they comply with stated business cases, goals, guidelines and objectives.
Enterprise Network Manager | Network Manager | Network Services | Infrastructure | 3898
To view more opportunities, please visit https://www.stoutsystems.com/jobs.
We host free career webinars every week at https://www.stoutsystems.com/events