This is a six-month remote contract opportunity. You will be working with a highly experienced security team for a global Fortune 1000 company. During the contract you will be an employee of Stout Systems and eligible for benefits.
This is a fully remote role. Our client is located in the eastern time zone.
Up to $60/hour commensurate with academic background, certifications, and experience. Possibly higher for an exceptionally qualified candidate.
As an employee of Stout Systems, you will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance.
This is a full-time, 40 hour/week role with no overtime allowed.
The schedule will primarily be during core business hours, however candidates must be available to work off hours as needed to cover an overnight shift or to assist during an incident.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CYBER SECURITY ANALYST II
- CEH is firm requirement
- Minimum 4 years of Cyber Security Analyst experience in an enterprise environment
- Cybersecurity homelab set up
- Strong experience in malicious file analysis both with and without a sandbox
- Disk and memory forensics experience
- Strong MITRE ATT&CK framework knowledge.
- In-depth architecture knowledge of Splunk
- Experience with security tools and suites such as Kali-Linux, Metasploit and Hydra
- Experience with Vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus and Nmap
- Experience working in a global enterprise
- Carbon Black experience (antivirus solutions)
- Able to write clear and concise technical documentation
- Able to script for automation (Python, PowerShell, APIs)
- Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Perform investigations.
- Provide incident handling and response.
- Tune security solutions.
- Create and tune alerts.
- Provide detection, monitoring, analysis, and escalation of security incidents and intrusions, including discerning false positives.
- Provide threat hunting.
- Provide Splunk and Splunk UBA tuning.
Cyber Security Analyst | Certified Ethical Hacker | CEH | Remote | 3928
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.