This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the next generation technology securing networks.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Hybrid schedule is possible. You must be able to work from the office during product testing.
$100K to $125K plus excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Bachelor's degree or above in electrical engineering, electronic engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of electronic device testing experience is desired (other related skills could be considered).
- Knowledge of Ethernet Communication technology and OSI model.
- A passion for working with network technologies.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical details to peers and clients.
- In depth knowledge of OSI Layer 1 (physical layer)
- Conduct testing to determine compliance and conformance of products to industry standard specifications
- Provide engineering support and consultation to customers planning to submit products for testing, or in the process of testing
- Create testing records and documentation
- Design new test equipment or maintain and update existing test equipment
- Write test utilities as needed
Electronic Device Test Engineer | Ethernet Communication | OSI Model | 3936
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.